Coatings and surface treatments for IHF Fasteners
We deliver your individual coating according to your specification
The options for coatings of IHF Fasteners are barely limited. That is why we focus the customer’s demands of the individual application. IHF coatings offer:
- Protection from corrosion
- Protection from impacts or abrupt dynamics
Even for challenging environments like high-temperature applications or maritime and offshore applications IHF offers special coatings.
Applying the coating
IHF offers all common application methods like:
- Chemical method
- Mechanical method
- Thermal method
- Thermal-chemical method
A choice of exemplary coatings
Next to other coatings IHF offers:
- Galvanic zinc plating with several chromations like black, yellow, blue, dark green (olive)
- Galvanic zinc plating with thick film passivation
- Zinc lamella coatings
- Hot dip galvanizing
- Galvanic nickel plating
- PTFE fluorocarbon
- We deliver further coatings according to your request
Contact us and send us your fastener treatment specification – we’ll advise the best solution!
Salt spray test
To determine the level of resistance of fasteners the so called salt spray test can be used. This method is standardized and defined in norms DIN ISO 9227 or ASTM B117.
The salt spray test is commonly used method in regards to quality management.
Send us your request
We would be pleased to help you with your questions regarding:
- Technical design of industrial bolted joints (your application)
- Delivery times
- Technical questions